Sunday, April 17, 2011

Learning Curve on Days 1 & 2, April 17, 2011

The Kindle 3 is fantastic.
I've been exploring it for 2 days.

With the help of the $0.99/monthly blog "Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips", I've loaded the Kindle with 11 free GOOD books and five Games.
I adjusted the lettering size to make it easy to read, tried the "text to talk"; but turned that off fairly quickly.

I've emailed an e book from my computer to the Kindle, and explored the menu and Settings. It's addictive;)

I had problems the first day with the keyboard. I needed capital letters to enter the password to my router. The caps are difficult to locate. (The up arrow key is actually the CAP key)

The keyboard could be more user friendly. The rest of the Kindle is amazing. I highly recommend the Kindle3 wi-fi. I'm really happy that I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment