Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beautiful Hawaiian Romantic Adventure

I just finished In the Middle of the Third Planet's Most Wonderful of Oceans for Kindle. I really like Everett Peacock's laid back Hawaiian stories. I plan on reading all of his books. It's just fun, feel-good reading; although the tragedy in the cane fields did shake me up a bit. I wasn't expecting that. It may have been a true or true to life event that was depicted. I put the book away for a few days after reading that part; then when I went back to the story, it turned upbeat again.

After reading two of Everett Peacock's Hawaiian adventures, I'm a huge fan. I love his writing style; and I love visiting the Hawaiian Islands. Now I know I'll go back again and likely enjoy being a Tourist even more than the first two times.

No comments:

Post a Comment